Friday, August 7, 2009

Full Moon Feast Success

We did it! Tria's first Full Moon Feast was held last night - under a perfect clear sky, with a fabulous group of guests.
I'm not sure I've ever organized an event that went so smoothly. Usually there's some glitch - an entire course gets dropped on the floor, people send food back, your staff don't show up, the oven explodes - those kind of things. The only bump we had was at 1 p.m. when the oven servicing technician was STILL pulling the oven apart - right under my feet as I'm prepping for a dinner that is 4 hours away. I thought that it was a sign of things to come ... happily, it was not!
We sold out October's Full Moon Feast Oyster Extravaganza and we had some people book into December - wow.
I had an awesome team come out and help - Cari McIntyre, Lisa Wilcox and Jen Alton, what would I have done without you? Thanks so much ladies!
Now, onto September's Full Moon Feast Carnivore's Delight ...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kathy to you and your team on the success of your first Full Moon Feast. It sounded great and so glad to hear it all came off without a hitch. You've all worked so hard to see it come to fruition. What an accomplishment. On to the next....!!!
    Best regards
    Karen McIntyre
    Ottawa

    ReplyDelete