Thursday, December 15, 2011

Patience is a virtue I may not have ...

Tria is going through some fabulous changes right now, I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's patience, support and well-wishes.
We're so close to finalizing all the details of our move and new location, I can't wait to talk about it. It's incredibly difficult to get legal, financial and all other details sorted out at Christmas time! I have a sinking feeling that it may have to wait until the New Year. No one seems to be answering their phone!
This is a test of patience that I may be failing ...
We will be open at the Butcher's Block until January 6. After that, we'll be packing and moving but the office will still be open and I'll be taking calls, inquiries and bookings for 2012.
Thank you for your continued interest and support. Once we're ready and all the details of our new location and direction are sorted , I'll yell it from the rooftops ...

No comments:

Post a Comment