Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sometimes you just can't compromise ...

I have steadily been working toward some semblance of organization with Tria. Slowly it's coming together, we are beginning to develop a routine with the components that make up this multi-faceted business.
I am currently working on the 2010 schedule and of course I am planning the Full Moon Feasts for the year. Our last two Full Moon Feasts have fallen on Sundays and it's been really brilliant - people can come earlier, it's lighter longer, it just seems to work.
Now I'm faced with a dilemma - do I schedule the Full Moon Feast every Sunday of the month for convenience (both for myself and for my guests) or do I stay true to the concept and keep it on the actual date (or at least within one day) of the full moon?
When it came to actually scheduling the dates I just couldn't bring myself to hold a Full Moon Feast on a Sunday when the Full Moon actually falls on a Wednesday - it just seems to defeat the purpose.
I hope people understand why - although it may be inconvenient - it's important to me to stay true to the idea. Sometimes you just can't compromise for convenience ...

2010 Full Moon Feast Dates:

Thursday, May 27 - FIRST ONE OF THE SEASON
Sunday, June 27
Sunday, July 25
Tuesday, Aug. 24
Thursday, Sept. 23 - LAST ONE OF THE SEASON
Tuesday, Dec. 21 - A special Full Moon Feast that also celebrates the Winter Solstice

No comments:

Post a Comment